Shift Fitness and Massage was created for “the rest of us”. The focus is on you. Using the most up to date scientific research to help you feel better, move better and look better.
Our mission is to empower people to be their best selves through pain relief, posture, and performance.
We believe that fitness and health come from within and support your progress through our specialized services:
- Therapeutic Massage in a calm quiet room in a way to calm the mind and body while working with connective tissues and assess for muscle imbalances.
- For Pain or Chronic issues Shift offers Dalton Myosketelal Alignment Techniques (MAT) This is a unique Hands-On Bodywork system that is designed to restore function, relieve pain, rebalance and reeducate the body.
- Shift offers Transformation Programs to be a prevention of injuries, falls, alignment issues. It is easier to prevent vs recover.
Tammy Shaw-Sykes, Founder of Shift Fitness and Massage is also the creator of Shift Transformation Programs.
Shift Transformation uses the latest in exercise science and movement therapy in creation of programs and customizing for for your needs. This Functional Fitness Model blends Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy and movement therapy while working with alignment, balance, core stabilization, strengthening and stretching.
- Shift Happen Transformation Programs
- Shift Out of Pain
- Shift Your Posture/Balance 6 week In Person Program
- Shift Your Posture Weight Loss Program 12 week In Person Program
- Shift Your Posture 12 week Virtual Program
- Shift Your Posture 12 week Hybrid Program In Person/Virtual
- Shift Your Scoliosis 12 week Intensive Program – In Person
Why SHIFT Happen Transformation Programs ?
We all know that consistency is key to fitness but what if traditional workout plans don’t consider your spinal curve, your past injuries, your daily habits? Here at Shift, I do. Everyone is unique and while there may be plans, they are customized to you. My personal training, corrective exercise and yoga training allows more virtual plans and adding MAT (Myosketetal Alignment Techniques) advances alignment and pain relief at an even faster rate for in person. Tammy Shaw-Sykes