Massage Services in Minneapolis (Northeast)
Massage in Northeast Minneapolis
Clinical Massage Yoga Therapist and Personal Trainer Tammy Shaw-Sykes is the founder of SHIFT and performs all bodywork. In most cases, hot towels, warm stones, as well as therapeutic essential oils are used during appointments.
As a Corrective Exercise Specialist and Clinical Massage Therapist, Tammy’s approach is individualized based on your goals, including:
- Pain Relief
- Stress Relief
- Numbness or tingling in the extremities
- Spinal Cord Dysfunction
- Chronic Health Conditions (ALS, PLS, Parkinsons, Fibromyalgia)
- Flexibility or Strength
- Grip/Grasp Weakness
All massages are customized and tailored to address the concerns and issues present at the session and consider both your long- and short-term goals.
Summertime New Client Special $65 for 1 hour massage
- * Prices Include Taxes and 15 minute consultation following session
- 30-minute partial body massage, $43
- 60-minute full body massage, $80
- 90-minute full body massage, $110
- 3 60-minute full body massages, $225
- 3 90-minute full body massage, $310
All massages can be scheduled online or by calling 612-991-1401. Evening and weekend appointments available.
Cash, check or credit cards are accepted.
On a fixed income?
Contact Tammy for special rates.