A convenient weekend class where form and fun are one!
Designed for people of all fitness or non-fitness levels, this FUNctional movement class will concentrate on balance, strength, flexibility and challenging opposing muscle groups. And all in a FUN fashion! We’ll be using therapeutic and medicine balls, resistance bands, light hand weights, and our own body weight.
This class is great for:
- Weight loss and management
- Learning the most functional training moves
- A variety of intensity levels
- Multidirectional training of all muscles, including the supportive muscles
- Improvement of cognitive abilities
- Injury prevention
- Learning ways to implement exercise into your life
We don’t think working out needs to be something stuffy or dreaded. In fact, we will sometimes move the workouts outdoors after warming up indoors, weather permitting. Does that sound like you? Great! Then come join us today!