Yoga for Depression and Anxiety
Yoga is a balancing practice that creates opportunities for those with physical and emotional conditions related to anxiety and/or depression to find steady ground within them.
Whether dealing with anxiety or depression as a primary life experience, or as a symptom of another overarching condition such as chronic pain or life changes, this series will provide you with the space to explore resources for deeper healing.
It is an all-encompassing approach to feeding your mind and body from the inside out.
Tuesdays, July 8th through August 26th 6:30-8:00 pm
Investment: $200 for 8 weeks
Workshop topics include
· Re-shifting the thought process
· Nutrition / Herbs and Aromatherapy
· Sleep Disorders and how to overcome insomnia and too much sleep
· Activity and motivation challenges
· Goal Setting
· Weekly Gentle Yoga Movements Class
· Weekly education / support group
· Shifts Happen Workbook
· Discounts on Wellness Coaching, Personal Training or Therapeutic Yoga Sessions and Massage
· Access to other Shift Classes Free (excluding Social Dancing)
Please Pre-Register at www.shiftne.com or Call 612-991-1401 Instructor Tammy Shaw-Sykes
Clinical Massage and Yoga Therapist, Certified Personal Trainer and Wellness Coach
We are handling registrations for our public classes through meetup.com. To register for this class, you may be asked to sign up for a free Meetup.com account and RSVP there.